Manually Activate/Deactivate WF Event Linkage in Non Modifiable System (e.g. Production) without a transport

Edward Diehl edwarddiehl at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:12:44 EDT 2011

Sheldon,

If you go to the Additional Data for the workflow template and select Agent Assignment>Maintain and select Attributes, along with General Task, etc. you will see a check box at the bottom "Locked for Instantiation."

That will prevent the workflow from starting.  Same effect as turning off the event linkage, right?

Ed