Forwarding WI in SC Approval

Arulselvan J j.arulselvan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:50:54 EDT 2011

Dear WUG,

In our project we are using the custom WF for SC approval,The process is
like ,

Once SC is created  WF  gets triggered  and send the WI to Financial
Approver.
Financial Approver opens the WI and forward it to other agents.
WI gets completed and Ad hoc WF gets started with the forwarded agents .
We are using  BBP_PDH_WFL_PARAM_APPLET_FILL2 for  assigning the approver to
the adhoc task.

But in our case WI only gets completed ,the adhoc WF not gets started.
Can any one help me on this issue why adhoc WF not getting started.

Thanks & Regards,
Arul.