Check funtion module exceptions triggering short dumps

Brenda Raubenheimer brendar at avi.co.za
Mon Oct 31 06:32:12 EDT 2011

Hi.

I'm not sure if this has happened on any of my previous installations, or whether this always happens, so please forgive me if I am asking a stupid question.

I have created a check function module and it raises exceptions to prevent the event from triggering the workflow.  I now see that the exception also generates a short dump in the system.  Is this normal, and if not, does anyone know how I can stop this from happening.  As you can imagine, the basis guys are jumping up and down about this!

Regards,
Brenda.