(Re-)Evaluation of positions and rules

Matthew Copper matcopper at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:05:33 EDT 2011

Hi experts I am doing some testing using a position (in an expression) or a rule for agent determination. My understanding is, that the mapping from position to a user oder the evaluationof the rule happens once when the workitem is created. What I am wondering is, what happens if the position holder or the result of the ruleevaluation changes while the workitem is still in ready or reserved state. Will the WF runtime become aware of the changes or must thatbe triggered manually (eg. with SWI1_RULE)? Thanks for any advice.Mat