Task assignment

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Mon Oct 24 19:43:14 EDT 2011

Hi Bert,

Workflow header -> version-dependent -> events tab. Here you can tell WF
to re-evaluate rules, which would take new roles into account.

How you raise the event is up to you. An easy way is to raise the event
from your WF with a deadline. Or else make your WF listen for an org
change relating to the rule (may be easy or tricky, not done it, needs
playing with custom HR events).

Regards,
Mike