Adding object to 'object and attachments

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Wed Oct 12 13:29:55 EDT 2011

Hello,
On the workflow workplace screen, I have the correct message display using the variable expression from the task description. However I also want to display the same variable links under 'objects and attachments'. I have done some research on the forum and a binding for 'attach_objects' is recommended but how do I get this to appear under 'objects and attachments'. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

David Dittmer
Accenture