WF-BATCH on different systems with different email adresses using CUA

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Oct 12 01:47:01 EDT 2011

Hi madABAPer
At some sites we've also included system and client in a standard footer - set up via SE61 class "General Text" - and then included that at the end of all work items/emails of that system. You have to include the reference in each individual task, but at least the text is maintained once for all.
Regards,
Jocelyn