Extended Notification

Sanjay9 P sanjay9.p at tcs.com
Mon Oct 10 08:39:23 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.
I have configured the SWNADMIN and SWNCONFIG. Now while executing report
SWN_SELSEN, I am getting following result.

Selection of Notifications

00000007 notifications selected
00000003 notifications deleted (logically)
00000006 new notifications saved
00000000 notifications saved

Sending Messages

00000000 notifications selected
00000000 messages sent
Unable to send 00000000 notifications due to errors

Not notification is sent.
Can anybody tell me what is missing ?

Thanks and regards,
Sanjay