Extended Notification

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Oct 7 12:10:54 EDT 2011

Other way round :-)

You can get it working using either one of the two, so:
1. no
2. yes

HOWEVER, SWNADMIN is simpler and doesn't use transports, so I would
recommend using that as far as possible. It does what the majority of
sites need, and if you need more advanced functionality then go to
SWNCONFIG.

Be aware that, as Greg pointed out, SWNCONFIG is transportable, so DO NOT
configure anything client-system dependent (such as hostname) in there
unless you want to start messing with manual transports.

Regards,
Mike