Launching a BSP page iView from UWL workitem

Amit Parwani aparwani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 04:50:27 EDT 2011

Hi Jocelyn,
Thanks you for your response.
I did try this, however, I do not seem to have the necessary call back url
values being passed when I try to do this from UWL.
In fact, I have noted that the same issue arises when I try to launch a BSP
page too. Are there any restrictions on using the WS handler with UWL by any
chance as the whole thing seems to work al-right with SAP business
workplace.

Regards,
Amit