Hypertext Link used in Notification accessed from UWL

Cheri Myers myersc1 at nku.edu
Thu Oct 6 08:31:05 EDT 2011

I am trying to set up a link to a HR URL via a notification accessed from UWL on the portal.

I have it as a hyper link that shows underlined and when you click it nothing happens. However, if I access it from Business Workplace the link works correctly. Is there something in the portal that isn't working for this? something I have to change for UWL?

Or is there a different way to have my workflow set up the notification email?

I have a container variable for the URL whose initial value is <a href="http://hr.nku.edu/Exit_Process.php"> Exit Process</a>

I then put that variable in the description. It shows as a link and you when you click it you can see something happening but it doesn't show a message or go anywhere. Our portal person has looked at it briefly but I thought I'd check this group.

Thanks,

Cheri L. Myers
Northern Kentucky University
IT - Enterprise Services Group