Long URL in send mail step

sumit kundu sumit.besu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:39:04 EDT 2011

Hi experts,
I have a SEND MAIL step in custom workflow which will have a link to the
orkitem n portal. I have been trying to accomodate the long URL split in
parts, but somehow it gets deformed. Like it displays only a portion of 2nd
part and 3rd part out of 3 url parts, the 1st part is not appearing in the
mail. I searched on SDN and it says by use of SICF alias configuration one
had resolved the issue. But I don't have much idea on SICF alias
(internal/external) and what exactly I need to do. Please help. This url can
strecth from 300 to 350 char in length.

I have coded like this :
/:   CODE FOR HYPERLINK
/*   <A HREF="
=   &URL_PART_1&&URL_PART_2&&URL_PART_3&