How to Pass the Work flow container value to Standard Text

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Sun Oct 2 18:17:12 EDT 2011

Sure, you can use variables in standard texts.

For example, let's say you have the standard text : 'Please call
&CUSTOMER&'
defined in SO10.

In a workflow, after you read in this standard text, you can substitute the
container value for CUSTOMER with the following call:

  CALL FUNCTION 'SWU_TEXT_REPLACE'
    EXPORTING
      TEXTNAME                = me->ST_TEXT
    TABLES
      CONTAINER               = lt_swcont   <-- the wf container, which
holds a value for CUSTOMER
      TEXT_LINES              = lt_tlines   <-- the resulting text lines
   EXCEPTIONS
     OTHERS                  = 6

Is this what you're asking?

cheers