HCM F&P: CX_HRASR00_PROCESS_MODELLING

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Nov 29 22:33:53 EST 2011

Hi Hari,

This is a generic error. It could mean any number of things.
Start by checking who was the user at the time of saving and check authorisations - there are a number of required authorisations for HCM and Processes - PLOG, SCASE authorisations, etc. Check the SAP Library help for the list.

Also try to run the process using the test tool HRASR_TEST_PROCESS - you can do all your testing there including running a work item as an administrator- and debug from there also.
Usually if it's a problem in your config or BADI code it will be easiest to find it from here.

Regards,
Jocelyn