Sub-Workflow Hangs!

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Mon Nov 28 02:15:29 EST 2011

Hi Hari,

Please check that once the user completes the dialog step (irrespective of
outcome of the dialog step) that this will end your sub workflow.

Regards
Nat Govender
Toyota South Africa
IT - SAP Workflow
Internal Ext.   :  32645
Direct Line    :  +27 031 910 2645
Fax               :  086 607 0414
E-mail           :  ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

<hari.bommaraju at accenture.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at MIT.EDU
2011/11/28 09:08 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at MIT.EDU>

<sap-wug at MIT.EDU>
cc

Subject
Sub-Workflow Hangs!

Dear WUG,

A subworkflow has a dialog task and even when user completes the task from
his/her SAP Inbox - the subworkflow seems to be still in process.

When we see the graphical workflow log - we see the green path even after
this task - confirming that the task is indeed complete!

The subworkflow is till hanging / in process - please advice as to how to
over come this issue!

Thanking you in advance.
Hari

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates
including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored
by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal
compliance with Accenture policy.

***** This e-mail is a privileged and private communication and may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please inform the sender by return e-mail with the subject heading "Received in error". Please then delete the e-mail; destroy any copies of it and do not disclose its contents to any person or entity. If you are not the intended recipient, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Neither the sender nor Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd accepts any liability whatsoever as a result of the further dissemination of this e-mail. Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd does not guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. *****