How 2 Transport Users

hari.bommaraju@accenture.com hari.bommaraju at accenture.com
Fri Nov 25 00:33:06 EST 2011

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for such a quick response!

I have following questions still in my mind!

1) Since my earlier transport request in development box (say X) already got released and I did not find the user assignment in quality - I went back to the dev system, changed the label of the top org unit and saved it. It then prompted me to enter another customizing request (say Y).

Now - I ran program RHMOVE30 - plan version 01, object - O (for org unit), Org unit id (top most org id) and in the trasnport section - I selected the customizing request Y and then executed it.

Then I got a screen with option (Transport/Delete). I did that and I just got a message - transport request Z created.

When I went to se01 to check - I saw that transport request Z was under Y.

Now - I release the transport requests Z and then Y.

Is this procedure right? Will I now get the org unit with position + all users assigned in quality system too?

2) What is the significance of RHMOVE00 and RHALTD00 then? Should I also run them? Is there a logic/sequence?

Please suggest!

Thanking you in advance.

Much Respect,
HariKranth Bommaraju