PO attachment in work item

michael.mcley@daimler.com michael.mcley at daimler.com
Wed May 25 09:10:36 EDT 2011

Srini,

If you are talking about a GOS attachment then you might want to look into
the BOR type SOFM.  If you use some kind of archivelink server (like IXOS)
you may want to look into BOR type IMAGE.  If you include these object
types in your workflow container and load them appropriately, they will
show as a hyperlink in the lower right corner of the workitem.  At least
they are good starting points if you want to do something fancy like roll
your own class...

If you want them to be displayed automatically when the work item is
opened, I believe you can call the appropriate method for these objects in
the Methods tab of the task.

Michael McLey
MBUSI - IT Parts & Administration
Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc.
1 Mercedes Drive
Vance, AL 35490
PHONE:  (205) 462 - 5239
EMAIL:   michael.mcley at daimler.com

ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
05/25/2011 06:25 AM
Please respond to
sap-wug at mit.edu

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
PO attachment in work item

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where in I need to send an attachment what was
attached while creating a purchase order.

In Detail.

While creating a purchase order the user will attach any word document or
spreadsheet  or txt file explaining some reasons why this purchase order
has been created. Now the requirement is while sending the purchase order
for approval the user wants the attachment (attachement created at the
time PO created) attached to the workitem.

Where and in what format the attachment data is stored??Please suggest me
regarding this.

Thanks and Regards
Srini..
SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.