Purchase Req workflow question

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu May 19 12:28:24 EDT 2011

Yes, it's called SRM :-)

However some clients don't have the bags of money to throw at such
requirements and at one site we ended up building our own web app wich
created a requisition in background. Not a small job. You can use UWL to
do the approval part, or if you have time to spare for jazzing things up
you could build a whole order monitor/approval app and hide workflow
completely, ESS-style.

Regards,
Mike