Two level approval for leave request

Balasubramanian Padmanabha pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 06:53:52 EDT 2011

Hi
I have implemented this BADI PT_GEN_REQ and added a new method Changestatus, to set the status of the leave approved to "SEND".
I have a clarification like where or when this BADI will be called, as the main class CL_PT_REQ_WF_ATTRIBS.

Also, I wanted use this method "ChangeStatus", in the workflow template to create a new task and call this method. However, this method is not visible in the workflow builder.

If anyone can help me to resolve this, it will be of great help. Kindly help me.

Thanks
Bala