Issue with new step in workflow

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Tue May 10 08:42:12 EDT 2011

Is this resolved yet?

1.
Is the BOR delegated?

2.
Do you have container values in the BG task so you can check to ensure you are actually getting values from WF-TS in runtime? If you have the values in the Task when it runs, you know your binding are set correctly.

3. container / method parms. Do they match types?

4. What are you passing from WF->TS? Table? If so, do they match in method and task container?

What I would do, set task to foreground, assign agent, set break-point in method, execute and check what is passed in to the method. Could be as simple as type-o variable from testing SWO1 to runtime on WF.

Just a thought...
Rick