Use of CL_WF_CONTAINER_COMPLETE

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Mon May 9 05:21:09 EDT 2011

Doesn't look like it has anything to do with containers. It's not part of
the workflow system but belongs to dispute management, and all I can see
is some pointless instantiation of a class that does nothing but act as a
wrapper to a FM with a completely different name UDM_GET_BOR_OBJECT_KEY
and no description.

Perhaps in a very literal sense a case is a type of container and
completing the container means 'case closed'? (joking!)
Not one of SAP's finest productions.