Trigerring a Custom Event for PR Release Strategy

David Trant david_trant at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:49:12 EDT 2011

Once you've delegated, always use the original business object name (without the Z) for everything you do.  The delegation does the extension to new and updated components for you -- that's the beauty of it.  You don't have to go back and change all the references to the original business object.

In your case, you would still trigger the Create event using BUS2105.  If you added a brand new event, say MyNewEvent, to ZBUS2105, you would STILL trigger BUS2105->MyNewEvent, as the delegation would find the new event for you.

I've seen cases where people started using the ZBUS2105 object name for some of their references, in which case things can get really confusing.

Hope this helps,
David