Release Strategy User in Purchase Req.

Ibrahim ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 04:24:13 EDT 2011

Hi Friends,
We are using user exit to determine the Purchase Req. Approvers. In
ME52N/ME53N under the Release Strategy Tab there is a table which shows the
Approver name and description against each Release code. In our case we have
multiple approvers(users which are maintained in a custom table) against
each release code, but the system shows only one approver(user) against
release code in this tab. Is there any way to show all the approvers
there(i.e.multiple rows against each release code).

The issue we are facing is lets say we have user Beta who is  the *Manager *and
user Alpha who is a the *Secretary *of that Manager, we have maintained both
these users as approvers in the custom table as both are eligible to approve
and the work item is going to both of them, but in ME52N/ME53N under Release
stratergy tab* it shows only the Secretary name since alphabetically it
comes first, but the user wants us to show both of them.  *

To be precise all I want is that my Purchase Req. Release Strategy tab
should show all the approvers along with release codes .Please advise.

Regards
IK