SRM BRF Workflow

jayachandra reddy djayachandrareddy at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 29 03:21:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

We are using standard workflow WS40000014 for shopping cart. Subworkflow
WS40000016 is being used in the same. Task TS40007953 is being displayed in
workflow log, but as per workflow definition, task TS40007943 is used.

We are planning to introduce Program exits to task. As per workflow definition
since we are not able to see task TS40007953, will not be able to attach program
exits.

Please let me know if there is any alternative procedure for acheving this.

Regards
Jay