WF condition check issues

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Mar 4 15:51:39 EST 2011

Hi Mike,

After reviewing a couple comments, I tired NX and fixes issue.

The condition I am checking is zBUS2032.zOverallCreditStatus <a table fed attribute>

I just added NX to the condition and works.
OverallCreditStatus = 'D' or
OverallCreditStatus NX   or
OverallCreditStatus =  <----- kept this in. Can't hurt.

Note:
I just noticed I cannot add '' or ' ' without it short dumping in the condition editor.
I know I tried that in 4.6c and in the WF log, it evals to ''.
Odd!

Thanks and have a Happy Mardi,
Rick