WF condition check issues

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Mar 4 08:52:41 EST 2011

Blanks are always a minefield, as it depends on what you're doing with the
container. Unused parameters will start out not existing in the container,
once a value is assigned (even if blank), they come to life. If a value is
not returned because it doesn't exist then it will be false, since ' '
(space) is not the same as '' (nothing).
Although when evaluating an attribute it should always work, so that's a
bit odd - does your attribute code put a space into the return value?

If possible try to reverse logic to check for copnditions that don't
involve blank, or use 'EX' operator to check existence.

Regards,
Mike