Responding to external stimuli

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Mar 4 07:20:25 EST 2011

Hi Jocelyn,

Great news about BPMN 2.0 in NWBPM!

As an aside, an intermediate message event is not the same as a
non-interrupting event. They were introduced in BPMN 2.0, and are linked
to a task (think terminating event) or a subprocess, but do not stop the
task in progress if the event is received but spawn an additional branch
instead.

Regards,
Mike

On Thu, March 3, 2011 10:59 pm, Dart, Jocelyn wrote:
> Hi Mike/Andy -  NW BPM 7.2 supports the intermediate message event
> concept.
>
> BPMN 2.0 standard in NW BPM is coming soon.
> Regards,
> Jocelyn

>>> construct. (Does this indicate that it should be done at the header, as