Help with Finance Workflow Urgent

Alexander Gonzalez gonzalez.arimont at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:40:20 EST 2011

Good morning Dominik,

 Thanks for the tip, but I already checked ;( there's no quantity defined,
so it's suppose to be requesting RELEASE for every document that has a value
greater than 0.  Remember, it is working on our development box, but when we
moved it to quality, it is not working there. The workflow variant
configuration it's setup properly.

Any additional information on this would be great since I need this working
ASAP.