Using Factory Calendar

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jun 29 08:24:29 EDT 2011

Hi Hari,

I believe you are using the first edition's example of a BOR object for
deadlines. If you use ABAP classes for your deadline calculation (the
second edition contains an example), you can use functional methods which
enable you to pass the offset as a parameter in the deadline dialog.

But othewise if you want to use BOR, you are correct that you will need
two instances.

Regards,
Mike