How to eliminate extra line in the emaildody while using EMAIL_PLAIN in SWNCONFIG

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jun 15 06:43:41 EDT 2011

Hi Srini,
No it's not a standard text or dialog text.  The layout is contained in the BSP page.
In the BSP application you can see that there are different layouts depending on the email format (html/plain) and granularity of the message (single/multi).

It uses html -like tags but if you don't understand it you might need to get some help.
If it was me I'd be querying with the customer how important it was to remove an underline from the mail?
Regards,
Jocelyn