Unable to display the hyperlink

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Mon Jun 13 08:28:25 EDT 2011

Srini,

You didn't say what kind of link it is, but if it is for a portal application, ask your portal administrator to provide a "quick link", which will be a much shorter url. Also, if it is a custom application and there is a long query string, then you might want to ask the app developer if it is possible to shorten parameter names or reduce the number of parameters (for example they may be able to combine parameters and do a little more work in the handler method; or some parameters may just be unnecessary in the first place). Having workflow experience, I'm a big fan of keeping parameters minimal in number and length!

Hope this helps!

Margaret