PPOME - Update Position assignments in Production box

Mad ABAPper madabapper at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:59:45 EDT 2011

Greetings,

We are on ECC 6, and recently installed service pack 8 which is preventing
us from being able to maintain position assignments in our non-development
boxes. There are several OSS notes pertaining to this topic (163897, 33582,
208746, 1574023). However, if we update DB Table T77S0 (key TRSP CORR) with
'X' as described in OSS 163897, we also allow for the creation of new
organizational objects. On this project, all organization objects get
created in development, and transported through the landscape. However, we
must be able to maintain assignments (primarily between Position and Users)
in our non-development boxes. Any thoughts are appreciated.

MadABAPper