SAP_ALL SAP_NEW

Edward Diehl edwarddiehl at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:41:52 EDT 2011

Thanks, Eddie, but therein lies the problem.  We've applied the note and we are still left with tasks failing because of no-authorization - and these failed to show up on the Security's authorization trace.

As I asked, is anyone out there successfully using workflow where WF-BATCH does not have SAP_ALL AND SAP_NEW?

Ed