performance issue while the user click on the email in MS outlook (extended notifications)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jun 2 02:11:48 EDT 2011

Yes... Normally the basis guys fiddle with the mail server settings so the mails don't get delivered and we just clear out the old mails somehow so they don't get resent when we turn the mail server connection back on...

Sorry... one of those jobs I usually just hand over because the basis guys like to control the mail connection... someone in the list might be able to give a couple of clues?