Have authority checks disappeared from WAPIs?

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 11:09:02 EDT 2011

Mike,

That seems to ring a bell from when we upgraded to ECC 6 now that you mention it.

Maybe somebody intended to enhance Method CL_SWF_UTL_WAPI_FRAMEWORK->IS_REQUEST_ALLOWED or amend the values in the S_RESTRICTED_METHODS in the Private Attribute on the Class to be mindful of authorisation but never got around to it?

Mike GT