Workflow messages in SAP Inbox but can not be read via SWI5

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 01:40:10 EDT 2011

Hello,

If it was the General Task problem then you will have to change the
agent determination to stop it happening again. As for the 200+ ones
you have now, you'll have to forward them to someone (eg yourself) to
get them out of eveyone's inbox, and then figure out where they should
really go.

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology