Extended notification - Defining the execute link to point to portal uwl page

Rina Spector rina.spector at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:37:07 EDT 2011

Thank  you  Jocelyn for your reply
the  problem i was trying to  solve  is to skip login as you guessed since
sso configured only  from  the Portal ,  it will  change in the future.
so  i understand i  can   configure the  SAPLOGON id  to  point to  a
portal  link ?
or to   insist on single-sign on  ?  or did i  miss it all ?
Best Regards
Rina spector