Send mail to SAP users

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Sun Jul 10 10:13:28 EDT 2011

Hello Rick,
You are correct it is a binding problem. When I run the Task in which the
method is linked to calculate the SAP USERID and the I check the container
after running it, the SAPuser ID element is initial. However while
continuing debugging after I leave the method, I noticed that it was passed
to the container but further on it  disappears.

I got it to work by changing the expression on the STEPMAIL to
WF_INITIATOR...no problem at all but this would be incorrect as the mail
must not go to the initiator but to a method calculated SAP USER ID.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can pass the calculated SAP USER not
WF_INITIATOR.

Regards
David Dittmer
Accenture