Send mail to SAP users

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Fri Jul 8 18:02:21 EDT 2011

Hello Users,

I have to calculate the SAP user ID in the method and then bind this to a
container which is set up to flow to a send mail step where it is input as
recipient type: Organization object and the expression is the container
element. The container element is multiline (if multiple SAP users need to
be output) and is type SWHACTOR where OTYPE = 'US' and OBJID = SAP USERS.

However after multiple testing in SWUS and using the debugger the workflow
fails with message 'No administrator for task'. I debugged through the
method and I am sure that the container element is populated in the method
but when  I debugged into SENDTASKDESCRIPTION , ADDRESSSTRINGS is initial
which is the issue .

Has anybody any suggestions as to what could be the issue..when I change the
expression on the SENDMAIL then the workflow completes.

Thank you

Regards

David Dittmer