Extended Notfications troubleshooting

greg@misiorek.com greg at misiorek.com
Fri Jul 1 12:07:02 EDT 2011

Hi Jocelyn,

Thank you for your suggestions.

For some reason, some notifications get recreated after deletion and even
for filters that have already been deleted in SWNADMIN. Seems like the
deletion is not 100% foolproof. It's only through watching SLG1 and
toggling to SWN_NOTIF table that I can detect 'bad' records from slipping
through. Some of the recommended programs in the Note 1098805 (RSWNUWLSEL
and RSWNNOTIFDEL) have not delivered expected results, i.e. what has been
deleted reappears after another SWN_SELSEN run.

Going directly against the table records seems the only option left, but I
admit not the most elegant one.

Rgds,

@greg_not_so