Workflow does not start

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Jul 1 08:20:19 EDT 2011

SWE_EVENT_CREATE comes from the online help:
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/c5/e4af4a453d11d189430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

...which doesn't seem to have been updated since the pre-WAPI days:
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/9b/4460ff454711d189430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

It would be more consistent if SAP updated their doco.