Workflow start condition failing

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 03:06:30 EST 2011

Hi All,

I found something which might be the cause of the condition faiture. I have
created the custom check function module in the development system and
checked the t-code SWE2 the check function module is appearing but the same
is not happening in test system. I checked SWE2 in test system the custom
check function module is not appearing.What could be the reason???

Thanks and Regards
Srini..
SAP Technical Consultant
srinivasa.reddy.oota at sap.com