Checking SAPWUG scope - BPM too?

andy.m.catherall@kraftfoods.com andy.m.catherall at kraftfoods.com
Thu Jan 13 12:17:55 EST 2011

Hi guys

In June/July time, there was a flurry of interest in some of the details of SAP BPM, though the discussions were more around the differences between SAP WF and NW BPM. There was also a query regarding technical training, which drew a blank.

Since then, there has been little.

Given the absence of technical training courses, I would have expected more questions along the lines of "How do I...?" as those of us playing with BPM start to understand the benefits & limitations by 'playing'.

So, as I'm not seeing these questions on SAPWUG, is there an alternative forum that they should be/are being raised to?

(... if this is the place, I may have the odd question pending :) )

Thanks,
Andy Catherall
MDM Regional Workflow - European Technical Lead
  [Kraft Foods * Information Systems ]

Kraft Foods
Bournville Place, Bournville, Birmingham B30 2LU, UK
m +44 7813 025481
d  +44 121 486 0566
i  751 0566
e   Andy.M.Catherall at KraftFoods.com<mailto:Andy.M.Catherall at KraftFoods.com>
w  www.cadbury.com<http://www.cadbury.com/>
w  www.kraftfoods.com<http://www.kraftfoods.com/>

This email (including any attachment) is confidential and may contain privileged information and is intended for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or receive it in error, you may not use, distribute, disclose or copy any of the information contained within it and it may be unlawful to do so. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning this email to us at mailerror at cadbury.com<mailto:mailerror at cadbury.com> and destroy all copies.

Any views expressed by individuals within this email do not necessarily reflect the views of Cadbury Holdings Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. This email does not constitute a binding offer, acceptance, amendment, waiver or other agreement, or create any obligation whatsoever, unless such intention is clearly stated in the body of the email. Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are free from viruses, recipients are advised to subject this email to their own virus checking, in keeping with good computing practice. We accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of any viruses. Please note that email received by Cadbury Holdings Ltd or its subsidiaries or affiliates may be monitored in accordance with applicable law.

This email originates from Cadbury Holdings Ltd ("Cadbury") or Cadbury UK ("Cadbury UK") as the case may be.

Cadbury Holdings Ltd: registered in England and Wales, registered no. 52457
Registered office address: Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1DH United Kingdom. Telephone: +44 (0)1895 615000 Fax:+44 (0)1895 615001

Cadbury UK: a partnership of Cadbury UK Ltd, Trebor Bassett Ltd and The Old Leo Company Ltd. Ltd each of which is registered in England and Wales.
Principal trading address: Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1DH United Kingdom. Telephone: +44 (0)1895 615000 Fax:+44 (0)1895 615001