LSO event creation when creating a course booking

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Tue Jan 11 13:29:44 EST 2011

Hi there Kjetil,

Look at SWEHR1, SWEHR2, SWEHR3 transactions located in SWLD > Definition
Tools > Events > Event creation > Change to HR Master Data.

I was able to have a FM be called from there and have it raise the event I
required.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15260 Valley Oak. IRV-M-3E Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]