WebDynpro ABAP - Percent of WF'ers using WDA in ECC

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Feb 23 12:14:20 EST 2011

Hi Ramki,

Have done BSPs for workflow, and have built WDA apps as proof of concept
but never had a need to build WDA for a live environment. These days if I
had any need to create a webby task I would use WDA. This is also the SAP
recommended approach.

As to UWL, that is the most sensible place to be executing it. The other
advantage of WDA is that it is designed to adapt itself to the UI in use,
so it would e.g. automatically render an iPhone or BlackBerry optimized
page where appropriate.

Cheers,
Mike