Instance not getting created

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 03:50:38 EST 2011

Hi Mike,

Found the issue. The problem is when I am passing the object key
(VBAK-VBELN) I am only passing 8 chars XXXXXXXX  if I am passing 10 chars
00XXXXXXXXXX  its working fine. I believe the receiver function module
SWW_WI_COMP_EVENT_RECEIVE_IBF when reading the record comparing the VBELN
with Object key is failing. I havent debugged yet but I guess this should be
the problem. Any suggestions in fixing this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Srini..
SAP Technical Consultant
srinivasa.reddy.oota at sap.com