ABAP Objects vs. BOR to trigger event? (Thanks Jocelyn - Questions answered)

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Feb 11 11:22:50 EST 2011

I just needed a little direction to ensure I am starting down the correct path and following SAP standards best as possible. Just switching from standard ABAP to OO is a leap, so this helps a lot. Like most things, not really one simple answer.

I know you folks are very busy and I really appreciate your assistance and patience. I will try not to misquote you folks.

Rick Sample | SAP Workflow Analyst/Developer
11885 Lackland Road | Maryland Heights, MO 63146  | rick.sample at graybar.com
www.graybar.com - Works to Your Advantage