Deadline monitoring based on factory calendar

Julien Labruyere julien.labruyere at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 01:49:22 EST 2011

Hi,

It's not possible to make any programmed binding in the deadline monitoring
tab, isn't ?

I've found in the WF Bible this expression : %ZCL_WF_UTIL.get_fc_date
(im_offset = 3)%

I'll try. But, apparently, not possible to push a variable in this way

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Hilsbos, Margaret A <
Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com> wrote:

>  Julien,
>

> Could you use a programmed binding? Then you could adjust the reference
> date for the deadline in any way you wish.
>

> *Margaret Hilsbos*
>
> Corporate IT  | Day & Zimmermann
>
> (215) 299-5630

Labruyère Julien