Workflow -> Task Bindings and user authorizations

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:11:21 EST 2011

Hi Michael,

This probably has nothing to do with your problem but so many keywords
match that I can't resist.

I was very surprised to find that including a position (S ....) which
is empty in the list of recipients of a SendMail step causes the
workflow to go into error.
Maybe your problem is somehow related.

regards
Rick Bakker