help related to workitem

michael.mcley@daimler.com michael.mcley at daimler.com
Tue Feb 8 09:31:19 EST 2011

Babita,

Sounds complicated.  I have no direct experience with any such requirement
myself, but in the absence of any other advice here are a few function
modules:

SAP_WAPI_PUT_BACK_WORKITEM (which oddly enough sounds like it does what
you require ;-)
SAP_WAPI_SET_WORKITEM_STATUS
SAP_WAPI_RESUBMIT_WORKITEM

If you don't ABAP, discuss with your ABAPer.

You may consider looking through the SAP_WAPI* function modules.  Many are
documented with at least a description of the parameters.  In terms of how
to use this, I don't really have a concept of your "framework".

As an alternative suggestion, it is really easy to test workflows using
(what I would call) a more standard approach of developing test cases and
starting a new workflow for each test case.  This will give you a log for
each case that you can refer back to.

Michael McLey
MBUSI - IT Parts & Administration
Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc.
1 Mercedes Drive
Vance, AL 35490
PHONE:  (205) 462 - 5239
EMAIL:   michael.mcley at daimler.com

babita_mca at yahoo.co.in
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
02/08/2011 03:04 AM
Please respond to
sap-wug at mit.edu

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
help related to workitem

HI Experts,
i have a requirement where we are creating a test frame work and in that
we will get the work item created based on different scenarios and after
the test cases are executed we need to revert back or roll back the work
item how it was initially in the inbox.i.e in simple words i will execute
the work item and i need to rollback the execution.how this can be
done.please suggest.

babita

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.